Audiology and Hearing Aid Services
Would you like to hear better?
A hearing test is the first step. Maybe you just have wax buildup, which is causing you to have a mild to moderate hearing loss. How will you know unless you have your ears checked?
The ear inspection and hearing screening are complimentary and conducted by a certified audiologist. You have nothing to lose!
Confused about all the technological terms such as: conventional, programmable, digital, fixed or adaptive directional?
I can explain these advances to help you decide which hearing instrument is best for you and your budget. I will also explain how this newer technology can help your type of hearing loss.
The Hearing Test
- A full audiological evaluation
- Otoscopy and ear wax removal
- Pure tone air and bone audiogram
- Speech reception threshold
- Word discrimination
- Most comfortable and uncomfortable thresholds
- Referral to specialists if needed
- Covered by most insurance providers
- Quality popular brands and styles
- Longest warranty available on all aids
- Hearing aid cleaning/care kit
- Verification measures for proper programming
- 30 day refund policy
- Extended wear deep insertion aids available
No problem is too small
- Low cost repairs on all makes; fast and reliable
- Ear wax removal
- Hearing aid cleaning
- Fresh batteries by mail
- Hearing aid accessories
- Feedback elimination
Our office has:
- A sound-proof booth
- MedRx advanced digital diagnostic equipment
- Insert earphones and probe microphone real ear system
- Live speech mapping
- Assistive listening devices for demonstration
- Video lending library
Call Today 664-2767